1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup milk of choice
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup Norbu
1/2 cup cocoa powder
2 cups plain flour
1 tsp salt
3 tsp baking powder
2 cups cherries, stems and pits removed, plus extra to garnish
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup Norbu
2 cups thickened cream
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup Norbu
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and line a cupcake tin with liners.
2. Whisk eggs and add melted butter, milk, and vanilla extract.
3. Slowly add the cocoa powder, flour, Norbu, salt, and baking powder, and whisk until combined.
4. Pour into prepared cupcake pan and bake for 15-20 minutes until a tooth pick comes out clean.
5. Allow to cool slightly and flip out of pan while it is still warm.
1. Place all ingredients into a small saucepan and cook over a low heat stirring until you have a thick, jam-like mixture.
2. Allow to cool completely. This can be made ahead of time and refrigerated for up to 4 days before using.
1. Place cream, vanilla and Norbu into a bowl and whip until stiff. Make sure you don't overwhip the mixture.
1. After the cupcakes and cherry filling have cooled down, cut out a small amount of the cake out of the middle of the cupcake.
2. Place 1-2 tsps of the cherry filling into the hole.
3. Place the whipped cream into a piping bag or ziplock bag with the corner cut off, and pipe onto cupcakes.
4. Garnish with fresh cherries.
5. Place into refrigerator until needed (no more than one day).