2 cups almond flour
1/4 cup Norbu
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp arrowroot starch
1 large egg, beaten
75g butter, melted
170g cream cheese
3 tbsp Norbu
1 tbsp cream
sprinkle of cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 180C and line muffin cups.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, Norbu, spices, arrowroot starch and salt.
3. Stir in egg and butter until it forms a dough.
4. Form by hand into 12 equally sized balls. Place into the muffin tins and flatten slightly.
5. Using the end of a wooden spoon or rolling pin, to make a well in the centre of each ball.
6. For the filling, beat cream cheese in a medium bowl until smooth. Beat in the Norbu, cream, vanilla, Norbu and cinnamon until fully combined.
7. Place mixture into a piping back with a large tip, or a ziplock bag with the corner cut off. Fill the centre of each tartlet with the filling.
8. Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until the edges are lightly brown and filling is set.