Recipe by A Clean Bake
3/4 cup blanched almond flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup tapioca flour (starch)
1/2 cup Norbu
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
3 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
3/4 tsp coarse salt
2 large eggs
2 1/4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup vegetable or coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips, plus more for garnish (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with muffin cases and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flours, sweetener, baking soda, spices and salt and set aside.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, then whisk in the almond milk, oil, vanilla, and vinegar.
4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry and stir to combine.
5. Fold in the shredded zucchini and mini chocolate chips.
6. Divide the mixture between the 10 compartments of the prepared muffin tin and sprinkles the tops with more mini chocolate chips if desired.
7. Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean.