Recipe by A Clean Bake
§ 1/4 cup natural creamy or crunchy peanut butter (or other nut/seed butter of choice)
§ 1/4 cup hemp or other unflavored protein powder
§ 2-4 tbsp Norbu
§ 1/4 tsp salt
§ 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
§ 3/4 cup chocolate chips
§ 1 tbsp cocoa powder
1. Line a 12-cup mini muffin tin with muffin/cupcake papers and set aside.
2. Heat the peanut butter and 1 tbsp coconut oil for 20-30 seconds in the microwave and stir until smooth. Add the protein powder, sweetener and a pinch of salt and stir to combine. Add more coconut oil if your mixture isn’t combining properly.
3. In a separate bowl, melt together the chocolate chips and remaining 1 tbsp coconut oil, stirring at 30 second intervals until melted together. Stir in cocoa and a pinch of salt.
4. Divide the chocolate evenly between two bowls. Set aside one and divide the other evenly between the muffin tin.
5. Refrigerate for about 10 minutes until chocolate is slightly hardened, then divide the peanut butter mixture evenly across all 12 compartments, spreading it in even layers across the chocolate bases.
6. Pour the remaining chocolate over the tops of the peanut butter layers (reheat slightly if it has become too stiff to pour).
7. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until chocolate is hardened.