If you're on a low-carb, high-fat diet, you'll know how important it is to snack on healthy fats! These little fat bombs are a delicious, filling snack for when those hunger pangs strike!
Equipment: Food processor, candy mould/ice block trays
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook/Chill: 20 minutes
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons Norbu
- 1 cup macadamias, whole
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- In the food processor blitz together the coconut oil, Norbu, macadamias and vanilla essence on low until combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Pour into an ice cube tray/candy mould.
- Cover tightly and place in the freezer for at least 20 minutes.
- When ready to eat pop out of the ice cube tray, sprinkle with sea salt and enjoy straight away
Notes: These melt very quickly, so keep them chilled in the fridge.