2/3 cup butter, at room temperature
3/4 cup Norbu
1 cup plain flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp ground cinnamon
2 apples peeled, cored, and diced
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line 12 cupcake cups.
- Cream butter until light and fluffy. Add the Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add the eggs and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and ginger and mix until combined.
- Add the apples and mix just until combined.
- Fill the cupcakes 3/4 of the way full and bake for 12-15 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.