- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup non-dairy milk of choice
- 1/3 cup wholemeal flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp Norbu
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Mash the banana with a fork in a large bowl.
- Add the oats, flour, chia seeds, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, Norbu, salt and milk and mix with a stick blender until smooth.
- Heat some oil in a saucepan over medium heat and pour in a small amount of batter. (We used a heart-shaped cookie cutter to make ours!)
- When bubbles start to form in the mixture, flip the pancake and cook for another minute.
- When browned, remove from the pan. If you're making a big batch, keep them in a warm oven while you make the rest.